Current available jobs in Technical Services:
» Creative Services Coordinator (Graphic Design) - Langley Events Centre (Langley, BC)
The Georgia Swarm Professional Lacrosse Organization is looking for a creative, hard-working, individual who is interested in joining the Swarm family. The Swarm is the premier box lacrosse team in the greater Atlanta area.
Our front offices are located next door to the Infinite Energy Arena in Duluth, GA, where the Swarm home games are played. The intern will work with full-time staff members to shoot/edit videos to promote all aspects of the team through social media. Examples here. The intern will be expected to work some nights and weekends for games and events (15-25 hours/week).
As we grow, we're looking for driven young professionals to join our team. Let us know if that sounds like you!
-Formal training in videography and storytelling
-Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
-Knowledge of DSLR and Mirrorless cameras and lens systems
-Lighting & audio knowledge
-Possess great creativity, problem solving skills and excellent time management
-Strong attention to detail
-Ability to oversee multiple projects from start to finish and meet deadlines
-This is a seasonal part-time position that will last the duration of the NLL season (approx. mid-to-late December through June).
-Ability to work 15-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and holidays
To apply, please send resume and video reel to email@example.com
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Are you able to commit to working the entire NLL season starting in mid-to-late December?
2. Yes/No: Do you have professional level video camera experience?
3. Please provide a link to your video reel.
The Creative Services Coordinator works with the Langley Events Centre to enhance the brand of the Langley Events Centre and its partners by creating innovative promotional material and graphic content for print and website.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create and maintain independently monthly LEC, team, and partner promotional pieces such as (but not limited to):
o Newspaper advertisements
o In-house productions
o Website content, and maintenance
o Social media content design
o Digital advertising and signage
o Monthly What’s On at the LEC
o All signage
· Create and maintain annual LEC, team, and partner promotional pieces such as (but not limited to):
o Team/event programs
o Event passes and tickets
o Pocket Schedules
o Player Cards
o Desktop Backgrounds
o Digital and media
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills:
· Advance skill level with Microsoft Office Suite
· Expert skill level with Adobe Creative Suite
· Fully proficient with Apple and Windows
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as a part of LEC creative team.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts and to provide guidance and advice relating to scope of work.
· Completion of a Criminal Background Check required
· Valid Occupational First Aid Level 1 and AED Certification, or equivalent required
· Minimum 1 year of recent, related experience
· Graphic Design Diploma or Degree an asset
· Applicants with a portfolio as a part of their application package will be considered first.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ