» Future Notification Only - NLL and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Sells Colorado Mammoth tickets, encompassing Season Memberships, Group Tickets, and other ticket packages.
· Meets and exceeds defined sales goals.
· Resourceful ability to prospect, network, set appointments, and aggressively sell all available ticket packages.
· Develops and executes group ticket sales promotions.
· Designs creative programs that increase ticket sales and revenue.
· Establishes business relationships with existing clients and prospects.
· Represents and actively promotes team at special events, including Mammoth home games, select Pepsi Center events, and other off-site events. (Minimum of 30 events per year)
· Handles a high level of sales activity, including a minimum of 350 cold calls and 10 appointments per week
· Develops and executes Season Ticket ROI for Business to Business programs
· Perform various duties as assigned by Department Heads
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs.
· Excellent understanding of sales process, prospecting and phone sales.
· Internally motivated with an acute attention to detail.
· Effective verbal and written communication and strong organizational skills.
· Must be a team player, willing to contribute to the benefit of the entire team.
· Must possess the 5 Key Characteristics of a successful employee: Passionate, Positive, Leadership, Hard Working and Open to Learning.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NLL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ